Entry to East Links Family Park Terms & Conditions
- Online tickets available include Adult, Child (3 – 15 years), 2 year old.
- Concession (Senior Citizen, Disabled, Carer)
- Children under 2 years are admitted free to East Links Family Park.
- You must have a working printer before purchasing tickets as bookings shown on smart phones will not be accepted
- Tickets are only valid for one entry to East Links Family Park
- Tickets bought online are non-refundable and non-transferable and accordingly may not be sold or passed to any third party. Please note that if you require to change the date of your booking we will charge an administration fee.
- It is the purchaser’s responsibility to check prior to the conclusion of the purchase that the information supplied in respect of the online ticket is accurate. If inaccurate information is supplied this may result in additional charges or voiding of the online ticket
- Entry to East Links Family Park will only be granted on presentation of a print at home ticket. These tickets are the responsibility of the purchaser. All online print at home tickets must be printed on A4 paper and be clearly legible.
- Tickets must be purchased 24 hours before intended visit and must be used on the day selected at time of purchase
- Online tickets cannot be used with any promotional or discount offers
- Due to extreme weather conditions we may have to close East Links Family Park
- Any additional visitors wishing to enter East Links Family Park with someone who has purchased online tickets will be required to pay the standard entrance fees
- Proof of entitlement for certain ticket types may be required for entry
- Children under 15 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible adult, 16 years or older We cannot guarantee that all of the animals will be on show whilst you are visiting the exhibit
- East Links Family Park reserves the right to refuse admission
other than Assistance Dogs, are allowed in the Park.
In line with current Scottish Executive legislation, East Links Family Park prohibits smoking once inside the admission/cafe area and includes the whole site.
Code of Conduct
Please respect our animal’s welfare and your safety by observing the following code of conduct:
- Please do not climb on gates, walls or cross barriers
- For safety reasons we do not allow barbecues in the park
- To ensure a pleasant day for all visitors, please do not use radios, scooters, bikes, rollerblades or skates in the Park
Online ticket purchasers are reminded that for operational, technical, safety or animal welfare reasons any advertised exhibit or attraction, or any of the on-site facilities may be closed, removed, altered or otherwise unavailable at any time. East Links Family Park reserves the right to alter or cancel any presentation or feeding time without notice if required.